Resurrection Hope Part1

Resurrection Hope Part 2

Monday, April 16, 2007

latest feelings

I shut my mouth
Ashamed of my sin – my turning away
I loose hope when I consider how I can rectify my life
So much is wrong
Surely I am an offence to You
My pride is repulsive
Nothing good lives in me

You consider my plight of hopelessness as I face my sin
You take up my burdens
You break my heart by forgiving me
Your Word says You take delight in me
So I cannot give up, because all I am is You
You have given me the hope and life I seek

You present my challenge
You Yourself are my reward
Yet You are the only way I can take the smallest step
My heart needs Your love every step of the way
I need Your Strength each moment

Comfort my troubled thoughts
Give me clarity
Give me enthusiasm
Give me zeal but with the correct purpose
Lead me not into temptation
And forgive me when I fail
Above all help me to love
Help me to see those who hurt – and encourage them – lift them up to You

No comments: