Resurrection Hope Part1

Resurrection Hope Part 2

Sunday, April 08, 2007

So what do I feel about God at the mo

You ask for everything
But You are everything to me
all my passion and life is tied up in You
Living for You is the only place i'm at peace
when I truly seek after Your face
when I be the man You made me to be

Yet when I try and live for You
I run up against a wall
I don't know how to do it
I haven't got it all worked out
and sometimes I really don't know what the right descision to make is

But You have taken care of me thus far
I won't worry
just set my heart on You
and know You are my God
and abide in Your love for me
and concern myself with sharing that with everyone
this is my passion
this is my purpose
my calling
this is what You have made me to be
this is what all my talents are for
this is where I can spend all my energy
this is where I can enjoy life and flourish
i will think on Your love for me - and love the world the same

No comments: